=Thanks for visiting!
We hope you can find resources you need. Our goal is connect you to websites, community programs, services, and events that will make your journey as a parent easier.
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We want to address topics and concerns that matter to you. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
2/19-Thank you to every visitor each day. Our family has had to address some very trying and pressing concerns this week. We hope to get back on point this weekend.
March is Nutritional Awareness Month. Who new?
3. www.letsmove.gov-this website will have information about ways to get moving. It's Ms. Obama's speaking platform for helping children to become active.
4. The American academy of Pediatircs-has a website that shares current articles about vaccines, the measles, and child nutrition
Pinterest-those interested in following pin trends-Reading will be a topic of focus for March
Dr. Seuss"s birthday is in March-checkout Suessville.com if you have a young who wants to join Dr. Suess's birthday club. Dr. Seuss's birthday is the first week of March.
Read Across America also promotes every causes in every state.
There is American Library Association which highlights all that library services do across the country. We'll get the website address this week
1. Girls Scouts -they have been out in the community selling their cookies. You can find a troop to support on their website. www. girlscounts.org
2. Boys and Girls Club of America-Ross Retailer locations had flyers this weekend soliciting support for the organization-bgca.org
3. Susan G. Komen organization fights cancer all year long. Their website outlines their agenda-www.komenlacounty.org
Whale Watching:If you're thinking about going whale watching, responsibletravel.com has some interesting facts to share about whale watching
2/27-Knott's Berry Farm- is having a hiring event at their employment center in Buena Park, Ca for their Food and Beverage dept.