Thanks for visiting!
We hope you can find resources you need. Our goal is connect you to websites, community programs, services, and events that will make your journey as a parent easier.
5/18-We started our Facebook page first and was thrilled to have one. A couple of weeks ago, when there was that issue with the heartbleed virus, we changed some settings and have had problems everyday since then with our page. So, now we're having fun tweeting away @ daily@14suggestions. We should be close to 100 now. We try to tweet articles we find on the internet everyday that help parents
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We want to address topics and concerns that matter to you. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christmas is around the corner. Are you ready? We're trying to get there. We have a few gifts to go.
Today's date 12/13/14 won't occur again for 100 years. Folks are getting married.
12/13-The crazy weather has impacted quite a few locally. There were over a 100 accidents reported since the storm came to time. Mudslide damaged quite a few homes in Camarillo Springs. A tornado touched down somewhere in Los Angeles.
Anybody keeping up with the Star Wars updates?
If you are planning holiday parties, try anrsvp.com for online reservations-we just RSVP for an event-It's way cool. No stamps, no forgetting to stop by the mailbox, etc..
Thoughts of Thankfulness for the balance of the year:
14. Our pets
15. We're thankful for good health
16. We're thankful for the jobs we have
17. We're glad it rained
18. We're glad there's so much going on that we don't have to go far to have fun
19. We're thankful that we went to college when it wasn't crazy expensive
20 We're thankful for kids that know more about technology than us and help us from time to time
21. We're glad for the snow. We're thinking about going to the mountains
22. We're glad to almost be done with shopping, 2 gifts to go
23. We're thankful that gas prices have continued to fall